More from camping

Recently as I was going through my photos of camping, I came across photos of a small lake near Saranac lake that had so many lily pads and water lilies.  The photos reminded me how we were the only people on this little lake, that didn't require that much portaging to get to.  It was a warm day and the reflections on the lake were spectacular.  Here are a few of those photos:
I used other photos of the lily pads to compose the following painting.  Recently most of my paintings have been larger than a half sheet of paper. This one is about 9" X 12".  It felt odd to paint such a small format, but nevertheless enjoyable.
Danielle beaulieu watercolour lily pads
This weekend, I'm back to painting antique items.  This new painting should be completed by next weekend.

Have a great week,
Danielle

Comments