Camping soon?

At this time of the year, I start thinking of planning our summer canoe camping trip. I dream of the tranquility and the sound of loons on the lake. Then there is the feeling of the canoe gliding on a lake or river while being surrounded by natural wonders - wild flowers, interesting rock formations, trees, campfire, etc.

Having recently sold the painting that I hung in my office, I wanted a scene that reminded me of canoe camping.  Going through my pictures brought back a number of wonderful memories and it was a challenges to decide which ones to use.

Here the composition I ended up with.  This painting is in a barn wood frame.  Unfortunately, the picture of the painting has some reflections.
Danielle Beaulieu watercolour landscape
I'm pleased that my home office has a new painting, that gives me a zen feeling.

I'm pleased to have been accepted in a curated exhibit at the Arbor Gallery. The vernissage is next week.

Have a wonderful week,
Danielle

Comments